Saturday, July 10, 2010

Way Better Than Twilight.

I hate to admit it but after seeing the trailer for the final installment of the Harry Potter saga (below), I'm more than a little excited for November 19.

In book form, I've been a fan of Harry Potter from page 1. The same, however, can not be said for the movies. In fact, I pretty much hated the first two and the fourth one. My favorite movie by far is the third one, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, although that could also be because it was my least favorite book.

Anyway, this one (well two actually, since they are splitting the last book into two movies) looks pretty spectacular. Below you'll find the trailer that was featured on the MTV movie awards, which is slightly different than the one they've been showing on TV recently. Enjoy!

No comments: