Monday, August 23, 2010

Thus It Continues...

Life really is weird. Today marked the first day of my second year at home... hopefully my last (no offense mom and dad).

Three days ago I was accepted to a graduate program that starts six days from now... Apparently the admissions committee didn't think it would be a problem for me to move across the state/maybe to a new state, find an apartment, find a job, and get settled in a little over a week. So I'll be going next year, unless life decides to throw another curve ball and I get offered an amazing new job in an amazing local for an amazing amount of money...

Right.

So, for now I guess I'll just stick it out for another year with the rents. Get ready for more fun tales of my mom and her Giants, ballets, and exciting getaways with my friends... when they have time in their busy lives for me!

No comments: