Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm Falling In Love...

...with Puffs + Lotion + Vicks tissues.

I've been suffering from an awkward coughing, sniffling, headache inducing cold/sinus thing for the past few days. It certainly is not what I want to be dealing with mere days before I hop on a plane bound for Florida, fun, and friends, but I think I'm finally starting to wear it down.

Anyway, last night I finished my last Kleenex + Lotion tissue, so this morning after deciding that normal tissues were just not going to make the cut for on my poor chapped sore nose, I headed down to the grocery store.

I must have stood in front of the tissue aisle for about 15 minutes trying to decide what the best tissue option/deal/price was... Do I buy generic and run the risk of using sandpaper tissues? Do I buy the ones on sale that I don't have a coupon for? Or do I buy the ones I have a coupon for, but have to buy 3 of to use the coupon? And then, do you get the lotion one? the Vicks one? the one with anti-microbrial properties? Too many choices.

In the end I bought three boxes of lotion tissues and one glorious box of Puffs + Lotion + Vicks.

They are awesome. They make your nose all tingly and help clear out your sinuses.

I them!

No comments: