Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Happened to November???

I didn't know it was possible for a month to fly by so fast!

In the past three weeks, I've...

Been sick, danced a bunch (yay for crazy pre-Thanksgiving rehearsal rush), become an expert at changing flights with JetBlue, lost a job, navigated a brand-new airport (well new to me at least), been to Florida, learned how to fly with Harry Potter (thanks to a little spell and some magic dust), ridden a dragon (coaster), hung out with Mickey and the gang, watched a family of three buy about 300 pairs of shoes, remembered just how much I love my college roommate and her family, been told I look 16-years-old, been yelled at by the fat man taking up 1/4 of MY! seat on the plane for coughing in his direction, knit a few hats, helped cook a totally gluten free Thanksgiving meal, watched my dear old brother turn 21, baked a gluten free birthday cake, negotiated the wonderous black friday shopping world, still been sick, made a pledge to put on my party pants and start treadmilling again (still working on actually completing said pledge), and attempted to get back into the swing of everyday life and my 9am work day.

Boy. I guess I've been busy! Stay tuned for pictures of Disney, Universal, Thanksgiving, and the like...

And get ready, 'cause December's gonna be just as good!

So excited.

No comments: