Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So. Much. Driving.

Well I'm officially calling my vacation season to an end. Bummer! Throughout the month of December (and start of January) I basically traveled the whole length of the east coast 1.5 times, put nearly 3,000 miles on my car, and saw a whole lot of friends and family.

Here are some of the highlights from the super southern leg of my journey...
Magic Kingdom in the morning... so pretty 
Pretty at night too...
Sea World!
Shamu show!
Getting ready to drive a race car in
the Richard Petty Driving Experience!
My new favorite "family photo"

Apparently I got tired of taking pictures because I basically have none from Christmas/New Years in Vermont, and really have none from my secret santa party in PA. That realization makes me very sad.
A White Christmas!
Sherman Christmas at the Welshes
Getting ready to hand out drinks for
our homemade holiday drink contest 
Homemade Kauhla with milk,
Lemony-Gin Fizz,
Chocolate-Peppermint Martini,
and Welsh Christmas Drink (aka a Scarlett O'Hara)
When I finally got back to Arlington (almost for good)
I was treated to the snow storm we never got in Vermont.
Pretty!

Here's to an exciting 2012!

No comments: