Saturday, June 23, 2012

Yum.

Check out this thing of beauty...
Yes mom, those are mushrooms on this pizza.
While I was at Trader Joe's today, I saw a package of rustic ciabatta flatbread and BAM! inspiration hit.

Pizza.

So, for lunch/dinner today I'm having a mushroom, yellow pepper, and asparagus pizza. I think that the only thing that could have made it better was more mushrooms, peppers, and asparagus...

Right now everyone who knows me is asking, what happened to the Carbohydrate Kid??? and Are those REAL vegetables on that pizza???


I've officially grown-up... quarter-century bday here I come...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow! I'm impressed! That truly is a thing of beauty. And yes, I am very surprised about the mushrooms and that you thought it would be better if there were even more! :o)