Thursday, February 24, 2011

Don't You Want Me?

I honestly don't know how they do it, but the music guys on Glee are genius. Seriously. They have the ability to take a song I don't like and make me love it.

A prime example would be Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. Hated it. Loved the Glee version.

Tuesday night they did it again. Don't You Want Me by The Human League is a song that I'm not a huge fan of, due mostly to the fact that it plays constantly on the family friendly "maximum variety" radio station we listen to at Grandma's. But that's a whole other bag of beans.

When Blaine and Rachel sang it however, it was pretty much amazing.

Check it out.



Rachel's dress is also pretty spectacular. The other highlight of the episode would definitely have to be when the principal called Ke$ha "Key Dollar Sign Ha." Those three things made my life (or at least evening).

No comments: