Friday, March 18, 2011

Brackets: 1. Me: 0. Office Pool: 1,000

I decided to join the office NCAA bracket pool this year.

Bad idea.

As I know next to nothing about basketball (especially college basketball) I made the brilliant decision to choose my teams by picking the ones that I am affiliated with, whether through family or friends. My bracket was filled with Cinderellaesque upsets and underdog defeats.

Thanks to my parents and friend, I had not one, but two 10th ranked teams reaching the championship game. I picked 11 teams ranked 6th or below to make it to the Sweet 16.

Again. Bad idea.

Day 2 isn't even over yet and three of the teams I picked for the final four have already lost.

My bracket = an enormously epic failure.



Stay tuned for my miraculous come back...

HA!

No comments: