Sunday, March 6, 2011

Knits by Meliss


I did it! I made my very own website for "Knits by Meliss" which is the line hats that I created and have been knitting for the past two years for Grandma's. 

Well technically I made a blog... but "Knits by Meliss" looks like a website, so I'm satisfied.

I've been toying with the idea of making a site to display my hats ever since I made special labels in the fall,  and now my idea has become reality! I plan on posting pictures of different hats pretty regularly and I'm also going to try to post patterns for some of them so that any crafty readers can knit them for themselves. I think the hardest part of this endeavor is going to be naming each different hat... so far the only one I've posted a picture of is my flower petal hat which I've dubbed "Blossom" and coming soon (ie tomorrow afternoon) is my snowman hat or "Snowy." Those were easy... I'm going to have to start getting creative when it comes to the plainish ones.

But I digress. Knits by Meliss can be found at www.knitsbymeliss.blogspot.com.

Check it out! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i am SO proud of my little entrepreneur!!! and i looooove the snowman hat. super cute meliss!