Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dear Weather,

Please make up your mind.

I don't know whats up with the wacky weather we've been having recently. Last week it was sunny and warmish, this week started out mild and turned ugly. It rained all day on Wednesday and Thursday and most of Friday. It was mildly cold on Wednesday (60s), absolutely freezing on Thursday (30-40s there were freezing rain alerts), less freezing on Friday (40-50s) and now its warm again (I have on a T-shirt and I'm a little hot).

As it is now November and all the Christmas decorations are out and Christmas music is on the radio (all things I disagree with but that was another post) I think that the weather should cooperate. November should be cold, so far it's not really at all. And why, I may ask, was so much of September and October freezing?

Ahhh Fall in Virginia.... shorts and T-shirt weather one day, Eskimo weather the next <3

No comments: