Thursday, November 26, 2009

This is Your Birthday Song, it isn't Very Long... (I'll give thanks to that)



Happy Birthday Little Bro!

Despite the fact that his b-day is really today (Turkey Day), we celebrated yesterday so that we could feast on delicious roast beef, roasted potatoes, and supper yummy (pirate) cake.

Today we're feasting again (Thanksgiving style) on turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, creamed onions, peas, pumpkin pie, and of course leftover cake :)

Thanksgiving is a day for being thankful. These are three things about my dear old brother I'm thankful for...

1. This picture... Mitch gave us all a huge helping of "awkward sauce," as he so wonderfully put it, when he entertained the whole fam by modeling the union suit he got for Christmas.

2. Good times wayyyy back in the day... playing vet with milla, moo moo, and moo cow, building forts with all the loft furniture and every blanket we owned, and of course all those times he let me dress him up in my ballet costumes... I'm sure he loved that :)

3. Just being my brother ♥

No comments: